Computer tasks, semester work
Computer tasks are optional. For submitting each of the assignments, the student can get up to 10 points (see the page with the evaluation of the course). In total, the student can get up to 30 points for computer tasks.
Semester work is compulsory. For submitting the semester work, the student can get up to 20 points (see the page with the evaluation of the course).
How to submit a computer assignment and semester work (SP)
- The submission of computer assignments and semester work in the LS of the academic year 2020/2021 takes place in a distance form.
- The student uploads the source codes for the faculty gitlab to the student’s private repository set up for the BI-ZUM course (don’t forget to give the instructor the right to at least view the contents of the repository - any role higher than Guest).
- The student presents the task to the instructor via the selected platform (MS Teams, unless otherwise agreed with the instructor).
- Further instructions for submission are the sole responsibility of the individual instructor.
- Try to meet the recommended deadlines for submission of computer tasks and semester work.
Computer assignment schedule
|Recommended submission date
|Systematic state space search
|Non-systematic state space search
How to create a repository and issue on GitLab
Deadline for submission - READ !!!
- All computer assignments and semester work must be submitted by the end of the teaching period, ie by the end of the 13th week of the semester *. The possibility to obtain up to 50 points for computer assignments and semester work is conditioned by the submission of SP and assignments by the end of the period teaching, ie until the 13th week. After this deadline, it will be possible to submit assignments and semester work only in an individual mode and the number of points will be limited to 25 for the entire exercise.
Assignments and instructions for the elaboration of the SP can be found here:
Assignments and instructions for preparing computer tasks can be found here: